Anchor Bay Insurance
Anchor Bay Insurance Managers, is a Wholesale Insurance Broker and Program Manager. For 15 years, we've been a market leader for Restaurant, Bar & Tavern business in Alaska, Oregon and Washington -- and more recently in Colorado. And we plan to expand elsewhere in the west later this year. Since we began, we've written more than 10,000 program policies and more than $50 million in program premium.
We are very good at what we do and it shows in the results:
- We're stable. We've been with the same carrier an unheard of (for this class of business anyway) 10 years.
- We've been profitable for our carrier. Our ten-year loss and loss expense ratio is under 40% (as of Q1, 2015).
We haven't taken an increase to our base rates in ten years. Rates vary from year to year, of course, based upon market conditions but, to the extent that pricing has increased, we have followed the market up – not been forced by poor results to lead it there.
We have the pricing flexibility to write almost any account that we want to write – and the sense (and the underwriting integrity) to leave the accounts that we don't want to our competitors. And yes, that does create a bit of an adverse selection problem for them.
- We continued to improve our policy form. While our competitors are often forced to accept onerous form limitations, we have been profitable enough that we've been able to continually broaden our policy form.
- We are growing rapidly. In the first quarter of 2015, we're up 40% over the same period of 2014 and, since 2009, our production is up almost five-fold.
So welcome, and take a look around.
- For an overview of underwriting requirements applying to all accounts, please click here.
- For a discussion of the coverage advantages of our program, please click here.
- For an application, please click here.
- Or use the navigation bar on the left to learn more about our appetite and underwriting requirements for your client’s type of account.
If you have questions, please call the Program Manager, Bill Tanner at (360) 649-8969.
Anchor Bay Insurance Managers, Inc.
P.O. Box 2510
Silverdale, WA 98383
For a contact list, including phone and email addresses,
please contact us at: email@example.com
Employee E-Mail: first
NOTE: This web site provides only simplified descriptions of typical business insurance and
is not a statement of contract. Actual coverage's are as specified in the policy and endorsements.